Need some documentation about QOS API Win2000
Author Message
 Need some documentation about QOS API Win2000

I'm trying to program using QOS API of Windows 2000. I'm trying to do it
using VB5, but I'm not finding any documentation about it. In the MSDN we
have fonts, but it is in C/C++. The documentation there is of the functions
isolated. Is there any book, activex, fonts or examples how to use the QOS
API?

Helder.

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:07:46 GMT

1. Need documentation on DirectX API

2. API documentation-manual for VB I need

3. API documentation-manual for VB I need

4. Undocumented API's (need documentation =)

5. SENDMESSAGE api not working on win2000 server

6. API and Win2000

7. undocumented functions in win2000 API?

8. DrawText API and DT_END_ELLIPSIS fails under Win2000

9. DrawText API and DT_END_ELLIPSIS fails under Win2000

10. Documentation of api-functions

11. Need tips on upgrading to Win2000/Word2000

12. I need to write in Latvian in MS Office 2000 standart on Win2000 Pro