Using the MSHFlexGrid to display pictures from an Access 2000 Database
Author Message
 Using the MSHFlexGrid to display pictures from an Access 2000 Database

I am using Access 2000 to store OLE Objects such as pictures.  I am trying
to display the picture in a mshflexgrid and am having some problems.

Is there an easier method I don't know about and if so, could someone point
me to the document explaining it.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:12:41 GMT

1. display ole picture in vb6.0 from access 2000

2. display chinese using DAO 3.6/VB6 in accessing Access 2000 DB.

3. Using VBA to Convert Access 2000 database to Access 97

4. How can I save pictures in an Access (2000) database

5. Displaying a jpg contained in access 2000 database

6. MSHFlexGrid displays first 2000 records only?

7. Microsoft Access 2000 - Using VBA/API to display Reports

8. Microsoft Access 2000 - Using VBA/API to display Reports

9. Importing an Access 2000 table into another Access 2000 database with VB Code

10. Using Access 2000 Database on VB 6

11. Using a access database with Outlook 2000 as interface

12. using vb to set and unset password for access 2000 database