how to add controls to MSFlexGrid
Author Message
 how to add controls to MSFlexGrid

I need to add combo box to each row on a MSFlexGrid. Preferably, I'd like to
be able to generalize it to any control. I know there are off-the-shelf
controls available. However, I'd like to know how to build it myself.

Thanks in advance

Tue, 04 May 2004 11:45:00 GMT
 how to add controls to MSFlexGrid
Hello,

You may kindly check the following article and see if it is usful:
HOWTO: Use a ComboBox to Enter Data into a FlexGrid Control
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q201/1/97.ASP

Best Regards,
Elan
Microsoft Support

Tue, 04 May 2004 16:49:51 GMT

1. MSFlexgrid, how to add to vb.net??

2. msflexgrid and Add Item

3. adding datasource to msflexgrid

4. MSFlexgrid (Add Checkbox on Cell)

5. Problem highlighting last row added with MSFlexGrid 6.0

6. Can I add or edit contents in MSFlexGrid at Runtime

7. MSFlexGrid adding Cols at run-time

8. MSFlexGrid Adding Column captions

9. How to have the user add text to a MSFlexGrid Cell

10. How to have the user add text to a MSFlexGrid Cell

11. How to have the user add text to a MSFlexGrid Cell

12. Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control