About ocx registrations
Author Message
 About ocx registrations

Can I run a VB application without registering certain types of ActiveX
controls? There was an error message saying that certain ocx'es were
missing. How do I achieve this?
Thanks
Jack

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:20:15 GMT
 About ocx registrations
Hi

You go to the command prompt and type then Regsvr32.exe
with the path where the file stands and also the name of
file.

Example
Regsvr32.exe c:\progra~1\Project\Test\Calendar.ocx

Kind regards
Cindy

Quote:

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:13:54 GMT

1. Answer to comdlg32.ocx and comctl32.ocx registration problems

2. Object Libaries/OCX registration

3. Data1.ocx registration problems

4. COMDLG32.OCX registration error ?HELP!

5. OCX Registration

6. GRAPH32.OCX Registration Problem

7. ocx registration

8. how to work around OCX registration?