buttons, toggle button, sliders...
Author Message
 buttons, toggle button, sliders...

Hi everybody,

i search for some free custom vb buttons and sliders....

Any idea????

Thanks

Paskl!

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:15:01 GMT
 buttons, toggle button, sliders...
Goto my homepage http://www.timosoft-software.de You'll find there a free
FlatButton. You should know that there'll be
3 popups with advertising, but thats my provider...
The site is in German, but there's a link to the product on the main-page.

Thanks for using my product!

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 03:35:05 GMT
 buttons, toggle button, sliders...
There is a trial version of GbDials on the gravitybox.com website. The OCX
has sliders and such. To use them in a real program, you will have to
register them though.

Thank you for your interest,
Christopher Davis

website: http://www.gravitybox.com
phone: 1.877.GRAVCOM

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> i search for some free custom vb buttons and sliders....

> Any idea????

> Thanks

> Paskl!

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:32:38 GMT

1. Toggle Button Effect on Tollbar Button

2. Toggle Button Effect on Toolbar Button

3. command button as a toggle button

4. Toggle Button Property

5. MS-Access question on toggle button

6. Powerpoint/Vba -Embedding Images In Toggle Buttons?

7. toggle button problem

8. How to specify the state of a toggle button

9. Selecting text in a Word file with embedded toggle buttons

10. VB Toggle Buttons

11. Creating a toggle button on a custom Word toolbar

12. Toggle Button - Different Color if Selected