how to drop down a combo box list (newbie)
Author Message
 how to drop down a combo box list (newbie)

Can anyone tell me how to drop down the list portion of a combo box in VB5?

Thanks

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 how to drop down a combo box list (newbie)

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me how to drop down the list portion of a combo box in VB5?

Call the SendMessage API with the CB_DROPDOWN message and a wParam (lParam?)
of True. You're on your own to look up the declaration and constant.

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

2. Creating Drop down lists (non combo boxes) in VB5 Toolbar

3. Make Combo or list boxes drop down????

4. Modify the Width of the Drop Down List in a Combo Box

5. Combo box with Multiselect (drop down list with multiselect)

6. HELP: Combo Box Drop Down List Questin, Thanks in advance

7. Inserting data into combo box with style 2 - drop down list

8. Making Combo-List Box drop-down automatically

9. Drac's questions on drop down lists in combo boxes

10. Drop Down Combo box with smaller down arrow icon

11. Hiding combo box border and drop-down box

12. List box with embeded drop down boxes