resizing DataGrid after resizing Form
Author Message
 resizing DataGrid after resizing Form

Hello!

How to resize DataGrid after resizing Form?

Example from MSDN doesn't do the right thing:

  Private Sub Form_Resize ()
     DataGrid1.Move 0,0, ScaleWidth, ScaleHeight
  End Sub

In my case DataGrid1 is inside frame.

And how to prevent resizing over (under) user defined maximum (minimum)
width and height?

Thanks for any reply, Horvat

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:09:02 GMT
 resizing DataGrid after resizing Form
datagrid1.top = 0
datagrid1.left = 0
datagrid1.height = frame1.height
datagrid1.width = frame1.width
should work UNLESS it's something about the Dgrid I don't know, I don't use
data.

Quote:
> Hello!

> How to resize DataGrid after resizing Form?

> Example from MSDN doesn't do the right thing:

>   Private Sub Form_Resize ()
>      DataGrid1.Move 0,0, ScaleWidth, ScaleHeight
>   End Sub

> In my case DataGrid1 is inside frame.

> And how to prevent resizing over (under) user defined maximum (minimum)
> width and height?

> Thanks for any reply, Horvat

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:42:20 GMT

1. resizing DataGrid after resizing Form

2. Resize, resize, resize, ...

3. Resizing Everything when Form Resizes

4. Resizing an object when a form is resized.....

5. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

6. Resizing components after form resize

7. Resize form - resize controls

8. Correction: Resize form - resize controls

9. Resizing a control when the Form is resized

10. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

11. Resizing objects when form gets resized

12. Resizing all controls at form resize