Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field
Author Message
 Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

Can anyone help me figure out how to retrieve and store bitmap images in an
OLE field in Access.  I am not using any bound controls in my project and I
need the ability to populate a image control with a bitmap image stored in
an ole field.  No form of the loadpicture command works and I can't find
any other references.  I've searched the MS knowledge base and can't find
anything there either.  My project is on a tight deadline and I need an
answer.  Thanks.

Sat, 14 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

I'm afraid I don't have your answer but try searching on something like
GetChunk, AppendChunk  maybe the "Chunk" api.  (I don't name them <g>)

dj

Quote:
> Can anyone help me figure out how to retrieve and store bitmap images in
an
> OLE field in Access.  I am not using any bound controls in my project and
> need the ability to populate a image control with a bitmap image stored
in
> an ole field.  No form of the loadpicture command works and I can't find
> any other references.  I've searched the MS knowledge base and can't find
> anything there either.  My project is on a tight deadline and I need an
> answer.  Thanks.

Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

You can store the path to the OLE object in your table and access the
object with code.

aaron

Quote:
>I'm afraid I don't have your answer but try searching on something like
>GetChunk, AppendChunk  maybe the "Chunk" api.  (I don't name them <g>)

>dj

>> Can anyone help me figure out how to retrieve and store bitmap images in
>an
>> OLE field in Access.  I am not using any bound controls in my project and
>> need the ability to populate a image control with a bitmap image stored
>in
>> an ole field.  No form of the loadpicture command works and I can't find
>> any other references.  I've searched the MS knowledge base and can't find
>> anything there either.  My project is on a tight deadline and I need an
>> answer.  Thanks.

Sun, 22 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

2. Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

3. Retrieving/storing bitmaps stored in Access OLE field

4. Retrieving/storing bitmaps in access ole field

5. storing an OLE object into an Access OLE field

6. storing bitmaps as ole in access

7. Retrieving and displaying images stored as OLE in access database

8. Storing an OLE object into Access OLE access

9. Playing sound stored in OLE-field in Access 2.0 database

10. Storing a bitmat in an OLE object field in an Access database

11. Playing sound stored in OLE-field in Access 2.0 database

12. How can I store pictures in access tables (ole-fields) with VB