How to set mshflexgrid row color..
Author Message
 How to set mshflexgrid row color..

I would like to change the background color of a row based on the
value of a field in the grid.  The MsHFlexGrid is bound to a and ADO
datasource.  In other words, I want the colors of a row to reflect the
state of a threshold value in the data, so that it turns from red
(<25%) to green (>80%), for instance.  I cannot for the life of me
figure out how to do this.  The seems to be no RowLoaded event that I
can hook to do this.

What am I missing?  Any help would be appreciated...

Drew

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSHFlexgrid with rows in different colors

2. setting the cell color with mshflexgrid

3. setting all foreground and bkground colors to use window's current color setting

4. adding a table row, without setting same defaults as previous row

5. Determining actual row height, or setting maximum row height

6. How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box

7. Hightlight rows in MSHFlexGrid

8. MSHFlexGrid shows only one row

9. deselect a row in an MSHFlexGrid

10. Cannot copy MSHFlexGrid row to clipboard

11. Triggering Select Row with MSHFlexGrid?

12. how to delete row of data in MSHFlexGrid?