Mask Edit could not refresh.
Author Message
 Mask Edit could not refresh.

I'm have assign a mask to a mask edit box which is bound to a field in the
database. The problem comes when I was try to update the field to the
database and scroll to the next record from the data control, the Mask Edit
box will always display the value I keyed in previously, no matter which
record I', in.

How do I right justify a Mask Edit field...?

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB component dialog box does not show MS Masked Edit Control 6.0

2. Edit mask not working at all

3. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

4. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

5. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

6. Masked Edit does not respond to Enter Key

7. Masked Edit - Automation type not supported in VB Error

8. masked edit box right not left

9. Masked edit control not working right

10. Masked Edit Control do not update entered data ...

11. Masked Edit Control do not update entered data ...

12. Data Entry Masks Without Masked Edit Box