Drag and Drop within treeview
Author Message
 Drag and Drop within treeview

I wan't to drag and drop between treeview nodes in ine treeview. I've got it
working with the OLEDragDrop event, but somehow the text of a current
selected node is given in the Data property. But if one starts to drag a non
selected node on another node, it does not become selected in the
OLEDragDrop Event, in other words, I can't see what Node is dropped on
another node.

Does anyone have a solution or some sample code on how to drag and drop
between Nodes in one Treeview?

Thanks

Berthil
www.welcome.to/IconBook

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag and Drop within treeview
If you have msdn help, check out the DropHighlight property of Treeview. It
gives an example code on how to highlight the node that you drop on. If you
do not have msdn CD, then you have to check out on microsoft msdn website:
msdn.microsoft.com

Zero Koo

Quote:
> I wan't to drag and drop between treeview nodes in ine treeview. I've got
it
> working with the OLEDragDrop event, but somehow the text of a current
> selected node is given in the Data property. But if one starts to drag a
non
> selected node on another node, it does not become selected in the
> OLEDragDrop Event, in other words, I can't see what Node is dropped on
> another node.

> Does anyone have a solution or some sample code on how to drag and drop
> between Nodes in one Treeview?

> Thanks

> Berthil
> www.welcome.to/IconBook

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag and Drop within treeview
This is not what I mean, I don't want to know the target, but the source
(which does not neccessarely have to be the selected node sinde at the start
of the drag operation this node does not get selected)

Quote:
> If you have msdn help, check out the DropHighlight property of Treeview.
It
> gives an example code on how to highlight the node that you drop on. If
you
> do not have msdn CD, then you have to check out on microsoft msdn website:
> msdn.microsoft.com

> Zero Koo

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Drag and Drop within treeview
Before you begin the drag/drop op. set the node to selected.

node.selected.true

This is just a shot in the dark....

Lane

Quote:

>This is not what I mean, I don't want to know the target, but the source
>(which does not neccessarely have to be the selected node sinde at the
start
>of the drag operation this node does not get selected)

>> If you have msdn help, check out the DropHighlight property of Treeview.
>It
>> gives an example code on how to highlight the node that you drop on. If
>you
>> do not have msdn CD, then you have to check out on microsoft msdn
website:
>> msdn.microsoft.com

>> Zero Koo

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drag and Drop within Treeview question

2. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

3. Drag and Drop within treeview

4. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

5. Drag & Drop from within a Treeview

6. Drag Drop Within TreeView

7. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

8. TreeView Drag n Drop don't allow dropping a parent into a child

9. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

10. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

11. Rearranging items within a Listbox with Drag/Drop?

12. Drag/drop within same control?