Back ground Color
Author Message
 Back ground Color

I need to change the background color of all text boxes whenever it  get
focus.
Is it possible to do without wrting code in each and every text boxes in a
form ?

Expect your help

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Back ground Color

Quote:
>I need to change the background color of all text boxes whenever it  get
>focus.
>Is it possible to do without wrting code in each and every text boxes in a
>form ?

>Expect your help

If your textboxes are in a control array then you will only need to
type the code once.

Drac

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Back ground Color
If you made each text box a member of the same control array, they could
share code and the index parameter could determine the box that is
recolored.

Tom Irvine

Quote:
> I need to change the background color of all text boxes whenever it  get
> focus.
> Is it possible to do without wrting code in each and every text boxes in
> form ?

> Expect your help

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Back Ground Colors when a field = Date()

2. Setting Back ground Color for SSTAB control

3. Changing back ground color of treeview? how?

4. How to change SSTab 's back ground color?

5. How could I make a moving sprite that doesn't interfere with back ground

6. Please help on Back ground processing

7. Back Ground Colour for Treeview

8. Change BMP Back Color and Fore Color

9. Back color on tab control

10. Change TreeView ctl Back Color