registering ActiveX controls??????
Author Message
 registering ActiveX controls??????

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a way to add custom registry keys when an ActiveX
control is self-registered?

I have done this with C++ by placing some code in the DllRegisterServer
function.

Is there anyway to implement this function myself in VB and call the default
from there?

Being new to Visual Basic, I am not sure if I can do this or not! Please
help!!!

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

2. Registering ActiveX Controls for NT

3. Register ActiveX Control

4. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

5. Registering ActiveX control

6. Problems Registering ActiveX Control

7. Problem with registering ActiveX-Controls

8. Problems Registering ActiveX Control

9. Help! with registering ActiveX controls

10. How to register activex control using eVB and eVC

11. register activex control for use in eVB

12. ActiveX Control-Registering on User Machine