Only one menu allowed?
Author Message
 Only one menu allowed?

Quote:

>I need to make a popup menu when someone right-clicks a textbox but cannot
>seem to be able to create a new menu.  I already have a menu on the form,
but
>I want another one and everytime I get into the menu builder it edits the
>menu that is on my form and does not give me an option to create a new one.

You can only have one menu bar on a form and all your menus are contained on
it. For the popup menu, add a new menu and set its Visible property to
false. You then specify this menu in the call to PopupMenu.

Sun, 22 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Menus: How do I allow my program to continue doing stuff while a menu is selected

2. One file question, one menu question

3. Disable one of menus in custom menu

4. only allowing one checkbox to be checked on template

5. Allowing only one user to use the template at a time --

6. how to only allow one copy of exe to run on workstation

7. function that allows you to combine 2 bitmap images into one picturebox

8. Only one MDI Form allowed (Error 426)

9. Allowing only one instance of shell application ???

10. Allowing only ONE execution of VB program

11. Only One MDI Form allowed - run-time error 426

12. Allowing one copy only