BIG PROBLEM with MSFLEX GRID CONTROL - Help Needed
Author Message
 BIG PROBLEM with MSFLEX GRID CONTROL - Help Needed

I have an MSFlex Grid on a form in my VB application. When I run my app. to
populate the grid, I hit Print (which I have coded to print the form and the
data).

The grid shows up as a black square (solid balck box). I have checked all
properties of the grid control, nothing works. I used to be able to print
the form with the grid populated with data, but now (after about 1 month has
passed) it does not.

Please help!

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BIG PROBLEM with MSFLEX GRID CONTROL - Help Needed
Don't know if you already had any answer, but ... if you are running NT4,
this is a Bug. There is a workaround :check the KB with MSGrid keyword.

Quote:

>I have an MSFlex Grid on a form in my VB application. When I run my app. to
>populate the grid, I hit Print (which I have coded to print the form and
the
>data).

>The grid shows up as a black square (solid balck box). I have checked all
>properties of the grid control, nothing works. I used to be able to print
>the form with the grid populated with data, but now (after about 1 month
has
>passed) it does not.

>Please help!

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSFlex Grid - Need your Help!

2. MSFlex grid and other controls license problems

3. MSFlex Grid Control Problem

4. MSFlex Grid Control - Help please

5. Need big help for big problem

6. Problem using a MSFlex Grid in an Outllook Form

7. MSFlex Grid Problem!?

8. problem with MSFlex Grid

9. problem with MSFlex Grid

10. MSFlex Grid control

11. How to edit the MSFLEX grid control?

12. {Need Help Big Project Need Help}