Dynamically creating controls (label, textbox...) on a form
Author Message
 Dynamically creating controls (label, textbox...) on a form

Hi

I am building an application that is trying to dynamically
create new objects, such as text boxes and labels, on a
preexisting form.
Microsoft Visual Basic in 24 Hours (by SAMS, ISBN90 395
0966 2) has some explicit examples on this in Chapter 22.
I do not manage to accomplish this however.
Obviously this is not the corretc syntax:
   dim T as textbox
   set T = new textbox

Can this be done? Where can I find more information on
this?

Thanks

Bart Vierbergen

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:18:28 GMT
 Dynamically creating controls (label, textbox...) on a form
HOWTO: Dynamically Add Controls to a Form with Visual Basic 6.0[vbwin]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q190/6/70.asp

Add Controls at Runtime
http://www.vbsight.com/Code.htm

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

Subject: Dynamically creating controls (label, textbox...) on a form
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 00:18:28 -0700

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls

Hi

I am building an application that is trying to dynamically
create new objects, such as text boxes and labels, on a
preexisting form.
Microsoft Visual Basic in 24 Hours (by SAMS, ISBN90 395
0966 2) has some explicit examples on this in Chapter 22.
I do not manage to accomplish this however.
Obviously this is not the corretc syntax:
   dim T as textbox
   set T = new textbox

Can this be done? Where can I find more information on
this?

Thanks

Bart Vierbergen

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:36:00 GMT

1. dynamically creating label, textbox, progressbar, etc

2. Creating Labels Dynamically in Custom Control

3. Dynamically creating textboxes, comboboxes on forms and validating them

4. Unicode control, Textbox/Label/Form

5. Unicode Control (Form, label, textbox ..)?

6. Creating Controls dynamically in Windows Forms

7. Can I dynamically(runtime) create a form/control?

8. Dynamically Creating Controls and Forms at runtime - HELP!!!!

9. Creating controls on forms dynamically

10. How to dynamically create control on the form?

11. Dynamically Creating Controls on a form

12. Dynamically creating labels