ExtractIcon api call and then saving the icon to a file (HELP)
Author Message
 ExtractIcon api call and then saving the icon to a file (HELP)

Hi

I extracted an icon using the ExtractIcon API Call. I have the Icon in the
Picyurebox but how do i get it into an imagelist control? the only thing
that seems to work is picture1.image. image1.picture doesn't work. I get an
error "not valid picture". Can anyone help me with this?

Thank-you

Jon

Thu, 13 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Icons, extracticon API

2. Icons, extracticon API

3. Icons, extracticon API

4. Icons, extracticon API

5. VB4.0 ExtractIcon, DrawIcon API calls

6. How do I save an icon from ExtractIcon API to file or in an imagelist?

7. Win32 API Calls to find icons associated to files

8. API call to set/get icon in .EXE file

9. (Q) API Call for File/Save as

10. How to call Open File and Save As dialog box API from VB

11. ExtractIcon API:NewBie needs help

12. saving bmp file with API calls