MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) Problem
Author Message
 MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) Problem

Hi,

I would like to determine the text width of a column in MSHFlexGrid

the MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) = 400 no run. The columns stays always
at the same size.

Please Help Me

Christophe

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:25:06 GMT
 MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) Problem
If you set a Picturebox or the Form's font to match the font in the cell you're trying to measure, you can use the TextWidth method
to get the width of a string.

MSHFlexGrid.ColWidth(0)  = Me.TextWidth("String 2 Measure")

Quote:

> Hi,

> I would like to determine the text width of a column in MSHFlexGrid

> the MSHFlexGrid.colwidth(0) = 400 no run. The columns stays always
> at the same size.

> Please Help Me

> Christophe

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSHFlexGrid Colwidth = 0

2. MSHFlexGrid ColWidth

3. MSHFlexGrid ColWidth property returns -1 ( default )

4. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

5. Setting ColWidth in MSHFlexGrid ??

6. DBGrid Colwidth

7. FlexGrid - ColWidth = Width of length entry

8. Q: Strange ColWidth property behavior

9. MSFlexGrid's ColWidth(11)

10. Using ADO GetString with MSHFlexgrid - problem with memo field

11. Problem: simple Adodc-MSHFlexGrid connection dropping records

12. problem with ADODC command & MshFlexgrid