Which app has the focus
Author Message
 Which app has the focus

Hello,

I have build an app using a MDIForm. Is there an event triggered if i switch
between my app and for example word. Something similar as the gotdocus,
lostfocus events from the childforms.
Or is there another/better way to see if my app is the current/active app?

TIA,
Ronnie

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Which app has the focus

Wish there was an App_LostFocus event....

See:
Detecting the Application Activation State
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/code/subclass/activation.htm

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have build an app using a MDIForm. Is there an event triggered if i
switch
> between my app and for example word. Something similar as the gotdocus,
> lostfocus events from the childforms.
> Or is there another/better way to see if my app is the current/active app?

> TIA,
> Ronnie

Fri, 23 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having trouble changing the focus...

2. Making my startup-app keep the focus/interference from other startup-apps

3. End 2nd App Instance Passing Focus to 1st App Instance

4. Having a VB.net app sync with Outlooks contacts and Appointments

5. VB.NET app does not run on OS having .NET redistributable files installed

6. Having VB list all the DLLs used by that same VB app

7. Having trouble running an app. made with VB5

8. Having to re browse to reference every single time app is opened in VB

9. Having to re browse to reference every single time app is opened in VB

10. Focus, Focus, Who's getting the Focus

11. Get focus from other app

12. App focus