Converting RC to FRM
Author Message
 Converting RC to FRM

Has anyone heard of a tool that will convert a resorce script file (.RC) to
a VB .FRM file?  I am mainly interested in taking Dialogs in the RC file and
creating a .FRM from them.   I can edit the dialogs in C++ resource editor
and want to move them into a VB6 Form without re-creating them.
--
Jeff Davis
CreditNet Communications

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:06:24 GMT
 Converting RC to FRM
Why not create them in vb?

jason

Quote:
> Has anyone heard of a tool that will convert a resorce script file (.RC)
> a VB .FRM file?  I am mainly interested in taking Dialogs in the RC file
and
> creating a .FRM from them.   I can edit the dialogs in C++ resource editor
> and want to move them into a VB6 Form without re-creating them.
> --
> Jeff Davis
> CreditNet Communications
> (503) 977-7578

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 22:53:44 GMT

1. Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?

2. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

3. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe

4. Calling RC.DLL instead of rc.exe

5. I want Commonrc.rc, Setup1.rc in your VB5.0 setup kit directory

6. Converting RC to A1 Reference Style

7. Converting VB to Windows RC

8. CONVERTING EXE to FRM

9. Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

10. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

11. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

12. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5