Spread control is not displaying in Property page
Author Message
 Spread control is not displaying in Property page

Hi all,
  I am using spread control in property page in my user control. Property
page contains 3 tabs. Spread is in 2 nd tab. When I open the property page
of my usercontrol. , first time it is not appearing to user. But if  I
switch to another tab and come again to the tab which is containing spread,
the spread is displaying.

What is the problem?

How to solve it.

-Thanks in advance
Santhakumar B

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 17:16:23 GMT

1. Custom property page not displayed

2. Runtime Property Page display for ActiveX Controls

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. WebBrowser control not displaying certain pages

6. WebBrowser control not displaying certain pages

7. Page Number of Displayed (not Selected) Page

8. default property not displayed in properties window.

9. How to Hide the Default Property Page for an ActiveX Control in Front Page

10. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

11. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

12. Incorrect Property Page displayed.