Single point refresh for MSChart Control
Author Message
 Single point refresh for MSChart Control

Hello,
I am working on a little temperature acquisition program using Visual
basic.  Everything worked fine and then my manager asked me to put a
graph/chart and have it plot real time.  I said okay, I hate the
mschart control's lack of documentation, and I see that others are
simular.  Needless to say, I've got it working now, but after it has
taken about 408 points (3 thermocouples at 5 second intervals for about
11 of the 30 minutes that this program minimally must run for) the
graph refresh time gets to be so great that the timers are all delayed
and I get 11, 6, 7 seconds between readings.  Is there any way to just
put one point on a graph?  (I can set the Axis to a standard setting if
I need to).  Thanks for any help.
--Goober

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***Point to Point Single Video Streaming*****

2. MSchart Control: Markers for data points

3. Byte representation of single and double floating point types

4. Floating point conversion problem (Single to Double)

5. Single-point calculation returning wrong value

6. MSChart individuate a point

7. MSChart selected point

8. DllMain, Single entry point?

9. Single-point updates to MS Graph via OLE?

10. MSChart - Fast updating of data points

11. MSChart: fill missing data point with continuous line ?

12. MsChart - How to determine which bar the mouse points at