Cant display forms form control
Author Message
 Cant display forms form control

Hi
I have just written an activex control in Visual Basic 6.0 which is going to
be used in Director and other environments. I have very little experience of
Director.

Most of the methods can be called from Director except for those that
display forms from within the control. Those methods result in a Director
error 'handler not defined' error.

As soon as the Form.Show or Form.Visible = True commands are removed from
the vb methods  the methods can be called.

Has anyone experienced problems like this before?

Please can someone tell me whether it is possible to call up forms from a
control within director and if so how it can be done?

Thanks
Alastair

www.cogapp.com

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cant display forms from ActiveX control?

2. maximize child form display multiple tool box controls on main form

3. display form while a modal form is displayed

4. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

5. custom form control: Cannot view design view of forms that inherit this form

6. Custom form to create and Standard form to display

7. Displaying a window form in another window form

8. Display Form / Pic Box on other Form

9. How to have form display above another after clicking off form

10. Display Form from a background form

11. Display part of a form in a form?

12. Problem Displaying a form over another form