Using MSVC #import directive with VB ActiveX control
Author Message
 Using MSVC #import directive with VB ActiveX control

If I use the MSVC #import directive on a VB ActiveX Control my .tlh file
includes
482 rows of virtual HRESULT _VtblGapPlaceholderXXX() functions.

Why does VB add this overhead to my interface vtbl?
Does this mean each vb control will have an overhead of 2kb?

// Mats

Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB vs C# with Using/Namespace directives

2. attribute is not working with #import directive

3. MFC Control OnCreate not called via VB, but called under MSVC

4. Using DLL's written with MSVC in VB432

5. Difficulties using the Include virtual file directive...

6. Using VB5 to import data to access without using the Data control

7. MSVC DLLs in VB

8. How to use VB forms in MSVC??

9. Embedding licensed ActiveX Controls within a VB ActiveX Control

10. Unable to use events from a custom imported ATL ActiveX control

11. VB Debug Constants / Directives

12. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control