Getting environmental variable in VB
Author Message
 Getting environmental variable in VB

I want to know how to read and update the environmental variable in Vb, such
as classpath or temp path in autoexec.bat

--
Best Regards,

Eric Yum

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 18:49:53 GMT
 Getting environmental variable in VB
Environ("TEMP")

Norris

Quote:
> I want to know how to read and update the environmental variable in Vb,
such
> as classpath or temp path in autoexec.bat

> --
> Best Regards,

> Eric Yum

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:06:45 GMT
 Getting environmental variable in VB

I want to know how to read and update the environmental variable in Vb, such
as classpath or temp path in autoexec.bat

Environment variables at the system level are not updateable.

As was mentioned in the prior post, you can use the Environ function to retrieve
the value of an environment variable.

Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 20:14:51 GMT

1. Getting environmental variable in VB

2. Getting environmental variable in VB

3. Adding Environmental Variable to System Variables thru VB

4. DOS Environmental Variables in QBASIC

5. DOS Environmental Variables

6. Setting DOS environmental variables

7. DOS Environmental Variables not working in LoadPicture

8. Setting DOS environmental variable

9. Run OS Commans With Environmental Variables ?

10. setting environmental variable

11. Environmental Variables access

12. cmd.exe environmental variables