tabstrip control with Access '97
Author Message
 tabstrip control with Access '97

I would greatly appreciate seeing a sample of using a tabstrip control
in an Access '97 form (or a reference, if you know of one).
I seem to be about 100% stuck with the thing.

Thanks in advance,

Mitch Edelman

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 tabstrip control with Access '97
Mitch,

I haven't got any sample code for you  :-(  but I'm wondering whether you
need to use the Tab Strip ocx at all.

If you have rejected the standard tab control because it would involve
creating the same control layout on each tab page, then you can avoid this
by positioning controls on top of the tab, rather than 'on' particular tab
pages.

Simon Lewis

Quote:

>I would greatly appreciate seeing a sample of using a tabstrip control
>in an Access '97 form (or a reference, if you know of one).
>I seem to be about 100% stuck with the thing.

>Thanks in advance,

>Mitch Edelman

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Access 97 replication ID's with VB5 data control and other bound controls

2. Access Developer's Toolkit (for Access'97)

3. Problem's accessing multi-user Access'97 database from within MTS

4. Making a control invisible depending on calculated value in Access'97

5. Program from access 97 won't work in access 2000

6. Access 2000 can't read from a referenced table - but could in Access 97

7. Help - Can't disconnect Access - VB6 + Access 97 + NT4.0

8. VB6 + Access 97 + NT4.0 - Can't disconnect Access

9. Access '97 runtime version won't print

10. Access '97 won't close

11. Run-time error '3075': Access 97 and VB 5.0

12. Access 97: VBA-DAO-Access 97 synchronization problem?