Editable hierarchical grid?
Author Message
 Editable hierarchical grid?

Hi,

I'm using VB6. Is there a hierarchical grid control that DOES allow editing?
In particular, I want it to automatically merge adjacent cells in
non-editable columns, but allow editing in other columns.

If there is no free control available, which 3rd-party grid do you
recommend?

Thanks,

Mark

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:15:06 GMT
 Editable hierarchical grid?
Hi, try www.componentone.com for the VsFlexGrid

Regards
    Kieron

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm using VB6. Is there a hierarchical grid control that DOES allow
editing?
> In particular, I want it to automatically merge adjacent cells in
> non-editable columns, but allow editing in other columns.

> If there is no free control available, which 3rd-party grid do you
> recommend?

> Thanks,

> Mark

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:41:13 GMT

1. Auto Saving an editable datagrid without click the save/update grid button

2. Editable grid

3. Editable Grid in VB6 ?????

4. LOOKING FOR EDITABLE GRID BOX

5. Have you used editable grid control with objects?

6. How to create an editable grid?

7. Editable Grid bound to Database?

8. A tough one, editable grid with database lookup, real-time data feed and calculation

9. Have you used editable grid control with objects?

10. Good Editable Grid?

11. Editable Grids

12. Editable Grid