DataGrid
Author Message
 DataGrid

When I click on a row in my Datagrid how can I get it to select the whole
row, not just the column I clicked on?

TIA

Ian

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 DataGrid
DataGrid.SelBookmarks.Add (DataGrid.Bookmark)

hth
Ronnie

Ian Pye heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Quote:
>When I click on a row in my Datagrid how can I get it to select the whole
>row, not just the column I clicked on?

>TIA

>Ian

Thu, 22 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 DataGrid
Thanks Ronnie, in the end I decided to use MSFlexgrid using the
SelectionMode property

Thanks anyway.

--
Ian Pye

www: www.useful-software.co.uk
ICQ: 19918010

Quote:
> DataGrid.SelBookmarks.Add (DataGrid.Bookmark)

> hth
> Ronnie

> Ian Pye heeft geschreven in bericht ...
> >When I click on a row in my Datagrid how can I get it to select the whole
> >row, not just the column I clicked on?

> >TIA

> >Ian

Sat, 24 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

3. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

4. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

5. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

6. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

7. DataGrid and "Microsoft Datagrid: The Current Row is not available"

8. HELP needed: missing one record when displaying in DataGrid

9. help on datagrid

10. datagrid in vba

11. Using ADO with DataGrid

12. Having different recordsource in Datagrid : Is it Posibble?