Printing???
Author Message
 Printing???

I have a vb app connecting to an access database.  There is a grid on the
main form that holds a set of records.  it is a scrollable grid.  The end
users want to be able to print this
form but also have it print out all the records in the grid even if there
are more than fit on the screen.  Right now my only print method is to print
the form.  Can anyone help with suggestions?

Thanks,
Darren

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:59:35 GMT
 Printing???
My preferred solution is to write a function that outputs the grid to Excel,
then let the user do what they like with it.

Quote:
> I have a vb app connecting to an access database.  There is a grid on the
> main form that holds a set of records.  it is a scrollable grid.  The end
> users want to be able to print this
> form but also have it print out all the records in the grid even if there
> are more than fit on the screen.  Right now my only print method is to
print
> the form.  Can anyone help with suggestions?

> Thanks,
> Darren

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:01:08 GMT

1. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

2. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

3. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

4. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

5. Source Print (Blows Code Print Pro and Pretty Print out of the water)

6. printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

7. A way to NOT print items already printed

8. Duplexing printing (Printing both-side of the sheet)

9. Print Dialog & Print Preview

10. Printing a document from vb, prints the wrong pagenumber

11. Need to print an e-mail without the printing name

12. Printing Print Styles Automatically