Text box with limited no of words , Help!
Author Message
 Text box with limited no of words , Help!

Can anyone tell me how to write a text box with limited no of words? like 80 x 40 words?
I believe there is such control i can use.
Thanks for kindly suggestion

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Text box with limited no of words , Help!

You can limit the number of characters (MaxLength).  I haven't seen anything regarding limiting the number of words though.  I wouldn't expect this to be too difficult to do.  All you would have to do is count the number of spaces or series of spaces within the textbox.

--
Later,
Jody

http://www.visual-statement.com/vb

    Can anyone tell me how to write a text box with limited no of words? like 80 x 40 words?
    I believe there is such control i can use.
    Thanks for kindly suggestion

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Limiting Access to Text Boxes, List Boxes and Combo Boxes

2. Help, 32K limit on Text box!!!!

3. using VB text boxes data but not text boxes in word 2000

4. Please help with text box to Word bookmark problem

5. Please help with text box to word bookmark

6. help: formatting rich text box/text box

7. Please Help - Word Count in a Text Box

8. Created Form in Word - Irregular movement of combo boxes, text boxes on scrolling

9. Rich Text Box / Word box etc that displays tables etc

10. Text Box Memory Limit?

11. Text box Memory Limit?

12. Size text box to fit text in Word 2000