KeyPreview doesn't work for F1 in Office Web Components
Author Message
 KeyPreview doesn't work for F1 in Office Web Components

Hi,

I want to catch the Help-key (F1) before it reaches the MS Office Web
component on my form. I have tried setting KeyPreview = True, but it
doesn't help. With this set I get the KeyDown event for other keys, but
not for the F-keys. With other ActiveX controls I get the F-keys.

Anyone recognizing this problem?

TIA,
Fredrik Mansfeld

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:00:15 GMT

1. F1 context sensitive help doesn't work on MDI child forms

2. Application.Filesearch doesn't work in Office XP

3. Debugger doesn't work on Macros for Word in Office XP

4. Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7

5. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

6. Microsoft web control doesn't work

7. GetObject() in VBScript on web page doesn't work

8. Launching a web page from VB doesn't always work

9. GetObject() in VBScript on web page doesn't work

10. compiled Web Browser Control doesn't work

11. F1 doesn't get me help on a popup menu item

12. Can't get KeyPreview to work