MSFlex Grid Control - Help please
Author Message
 MSFlex Grid Control - Help please

When I resize the columns I expect an event to occur so that I can insert
some code on resizing.

I have looked and cannot find anything.  Does it exist with this control
like the other grid controls and please what is it?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MSFlex Grid Control - Help please

Quote:

> When I resize the columns I expect an event to occur so that I can insert
> some code on resizing.

> I have looked and cannot find anything.  Does it exist with this control
> like the other grid controls and please what is it?

> Thanks in advance

> Rob

I came across this same problem... I ended up disabling the resize
during certain operations.

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MSFlex Grid Control - Help please

Quote:

> > When I resize the columns I expect an event to occur so that I can insert
> > some code on resizing.

If you find a solution to this, please post it here.
I have the same problem.
I've been trying to catch this event to dynamically resize the
columns to avoid any of the columns going off the edge of the control

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MSFlex Grid Control - Help please
Hi

 I posted a reply about this a few weeks back. After about a week of trying
every thing (mouseup, subclassing grid control etc) I found absolutely
nothing !

 In the end I decided to monitor the Grid Column Width / Row Height with a
timer, keeping the overall size of all columns / rows in statics, then
checking them in the Timer Event.

 I know it's a {*filter*}idea, but one simple (and much needed) event like
'.ColumnResized' missing from this control sucks also.

Regards

Chris Eastwood
Software Engineer
ACNielsen Ltd

Quote:

>> > When I resize the columns I expect an event to occur so that I can
insert
>> > some code on resizing.

>If you find a solution to this, please post it here.
>I have the same problem.
>I've been trying to catch this event to dynamically resize the
>columns to avoid any of the columns going off the edge of the control

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. BIG PROBLEM with MSFLEX GRID CONTROL - Help Needed

2. MSFlex grid and other controls license problems

3. MSFlex Grid Control Problem

4. MSFlex Grid control

5. How to edit the MSFLEX grid control?

6. MSFlex Grid - Need your Help!

7. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

8. Please help with Seek / Msflex / vb / access problem

9. Problem using a MSFlex Grid in an Outllook Form

10. MSFlex Grid

11. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid

12. Sorting date's in MSFlex grid