DBGrid display anomaly
Author Message
 DBGrid display anomaly

We have an application in VB6 that uses the Data Control to display Access
2000 table infomation in DBGrid.

The data field is currency and when checking the data, it is properly stored
in the table.

Strange Problem:

When logged on to the NT workstation client as Administrator, the data
properly displays in the table.

However, when logged on as a normal user, the data is displayed rounded with
a backslash preceding the integer (rounded).

What could be causing this?

TIA

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 04:42:06 GMT
 DBGrid display anomaly
Look at your users regional settings in the control panel.
--
Saludos, Jorge Jimenez, SICAD S.A., Costa Rica

Quote:
> We have an application in VB6 that uses the Data Control to display Access
> 2000 table infomation in DBGrid.

> The data field is currency and when checking the data, it is properly
stored
> in the table.

> Strange Problem:

> When logged on to the NT workstation client as Administrator, the data
> properly displays in the table.

> However, when logged on as a normal user, the data is displayed rounded
with
> a backslash preceding the integer (rounded).

> What could be causing this?

> TIA

Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:25:04 GMT

1. Help using DBGrid and set up DBGrid Display

2. How to display mm/dd/yyyy in DBGrid??

3. How to create my own recordset and how to display it to dbGrid

4. TRUE DBGRID display - help or my dog will bark loudly

5. Display data on DBGrid without needing Data Control?

6. DBGrid display of Currency problem

7. dbGrid- trouble displaying new recordsource when updated

8. How to create my own recordset and how to display it to dbGrid

9. Dbgrid how do I display a Recordset with out DataControl

10. Displaying an openrecordset in a dbgrid

11. VB4 Unbound True DBGrid to display data

12. How can I display calculated fields on dbgrid?