Using calendar control on a Grid control?
Author Message
 Using calendar control on a Grid control?

I have a form which has a Sheridan SSDBGrid, I also have a date field on the
grid which is used to enter dates. How can I add a clender control to the
grid and every time a user adds a record, each row will have it's own
calender control for the date field that will allow the user to enter dates
for the record. I'm not apposed to changeing the grid control in order to
get the functionality I need. Any ideas on how to accomplish this are
welcome.

thanks,

Adam

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:06:09 GMT

1. Forecasting using Grid Control and Graph Control - VB4.0 16 bit

2. Forecasting using Grid and Graph Controls using VB4.0 16bit

3. Help updating UserForm field using Calendar control

4. Using Calendar ActiveX control in OL98 forms

5. Using a Calendar ActiveX control in the Outlook98 programs

6. Using a calendar control to select dates.

7. Month Calendar Common Control (using API)

8. Active X Control- Control Calendar

9. controlling Calendar Control 9.0 in a web page?

10. Let Calendar control close when mouse clicks outside control

11. Searching database for date with calendar control and data control

12. Moving Average using GRID control