VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!
Author Message
 VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!

Yup...its a bug.  The workaround is to set the style to flat and to put
a label (my preferred method) or a panel under the ListView.  Set the
label's BorderStyle to Fixed Single.  Set the label's Left and Top to be
30 less than the Left and Top of the ListView and set the Width and
Height to be 60 more than the ListView.  Send the Label to the back and
it will look exactly the same.

Quote:

> I have a ListView control on a form. At design time I added two
> column headers. When the project is run you can just see as
> second set of column headers underneath the original set, down
> and off to the right just a little bit. This doesn't occur when the
> contol is set to be displayed as flat (not 3-D), and is more
> proiment when the control's BorderStyle is set to 'Fixed Single'.
> I also tried adding the headers at runtime and the same thing
> occured; doubled column headers.

> Anyone know why this is happening and how I can get rid of it?
> Smells like a bug in the control...

> - Dave

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!

I have a ListView control on a form. At design time I added two
column headers. When the project is run you can just see as
second set of column headers underneath the original set, down
and off to the right just a little bit. This doesn't occur when the
contol is set to be displayed as flat (not 3-D), and is more
proiment when the control's BorderStyle is set to 'Fixed Single'.
I also tried adding the headers at runtime and the same thing
occured; doubled column headers.

Anyone know why this is happening and how I can get rid of it?
Smells like a bug in the control...

 - Dave

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB4: Column headers in ListView control are doubled!

2. ListView control and column headers, change text possible?

3. ListView control column headers position and width

4. Problem resizing Column Headers in listview control

5. VB4 Column Header Control (?)

6. Autofit ListView column width with double-click (event?)

7. Listview find Column Header Text

8. ListView multi-lined column headers

9. Listview Column Header Icon

10. How to change color of ListView column header?

11. How to sort on a listview column header?

12. sort a listview by column header click