Using VB for Search Engine Submits
Author Message
 Using VB for Search Engine Submits

Hi All

Could anybody post me a code example or web link regarding making a search
engine submit program in VB.

I have a feeling that I would use the Inet program to do this, but I don't
know how you would get a response back to say that it was successful or not.

If anybody has any pointers please let me know.

Many thanks.

Rgds

Laphan

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 03:48:55 GMT

1. Submit your Homepage to 500 Search Engines

2. Submit URL to search engines

3. Using VB to access web search engines

4. Using VB 6 for search engine submissions

5. Search Engine by using vbscript

6. Search Engine for the WEB (Intranet-IIS) - Using VB6

7. Using Inet1 to POST URLS to Search Engines

8. Search Engine using DAO with SQL

9. Tab to search field on search engines

10. Search Multiple Commercial Search Engines

11. Search Engines in VB Script

12. VB Search Engine is online!