RichTextBox created at runtime
Author Message
 RichTextBox created at runtime

I'm trying to create a RichTextBox control at runtime, but I'm unable to use the following code:

Dim NewRich as RichTextBox
Set NewRich = New RichTextBox

The error appears in the second line. What can I do about it?

--

Outlook Express Unofficial Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/
VB Open Source Site: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 RichTextBox created at runtime
Which version of VB are you using?  I know with VB6, there is a function
(not sure what it is called.  Think it is  CreateObject) that will let you
create objects at runtime.  With VB5, the only way to do it is to create a
control array with one control already on the form at designtime with an
index of 0.  Then at runtime, you can do this:

        Load rtbBox(1)
        Load rtbBox(2)
        Unload rtbBox(1)
        Unload rtbBox(2)

--
Later,
Jody

http://www.visual-statement.com/vb

I'm trying to create a RichTextBox control at runtime, but I'm unable to use
the following code:

Dim NewRich as RichTextBox
Set NewRich = New RichTextBox

The error appears in the second line. What can I do about it?

--

Outlook Express Unofficial Site: http://www.outlookexpress.go.ro
VB Open Source Site: http://open-source.home.ro

Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Runtime error 429 when i use RichTextBox?

2. Richtextbox and runtime error 7

3. Runtime Richtextbox

4. Can I insert a ComboBox intoa RichTextBox at runtime

5. Resizing a RichTextBox at Runtime with the mouse

6. VB5 SP3 - KeyUp event not fired at runtime by RichTextBox

7. Inserting images into a RichTextBox at runtime

8. VB5: How to create RichTextBox via the API ?

9. richtextbox and creating a link to a file

10. How do I create a Richtextbox in code ?

11. Windows 2000 and RichTextBox Unwanted Links Created

12. VB5: How to create RichTextBox via the API ?