How do I copy text from User Form to An excel cell
Author Message
 How do I copy text from User Form to An excel cell

I'm new to this and would be thankful for any and all help in this area

I need help with a text box input, that needs to be placed in a excel
spread sheet for an advanced filter.
Thanks for the help

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Colour DropDown Menu like MS Excel Text and Cell Attributes - How can this be done

2. Referencing cell from Excel User Form

3. Copying cells in excel to a body of an email

4. copying cells from excel to an email in outlook

5. copy cells between excel files

6. Copy a selection of cells from excel to word, using a button

7. How to copy cells in Excel using VBScript?

8. problem in copying and pasting table cell text

9. Text Width of Cell Data in Excel/VBA?

10. Setting Excel cell format to text

11. binding a text box to a cell in excel

12. Text box data = Excel cell ?