left align and/or right align the masked edit control under VB 5.0 SP(3)
Author Message
 left align and/or right align the masked edit control under VB 5.0 SP(3)

I recently upgraded from VB 4.0 to VB 5.0 followed by the Service Pack 3.0. I also upgraded from 95 to 98.  The SP3 upgrade took care of all of the specifically documented problems I experienced with VB 5.0, however I'm having a problem with the masked edit control.  Under VB4.0 and Windows '95, the masked edit control would automatically right align currency, percents, and other number formats, while left aligning text.  This behaviourt has disappeared under VB 5.0.... everything is left aligned (funny enough, it seems that other people are having the opposite problem).  Help please!

Thank You ever so kindly for any help you can offer

Stephen Sjodin

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

2. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

3. Right-Aligned Masked Edit Box?

4. Can you right align contents of masked edit box

5. How can i Right align text in a masked edit box

6. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

7. PictureBox and Align Left/Right on MDI Form

8. Align treeview right to left

9. Aligning Data in Masked Edit Field

10. Aligning numbers in mask edit box.

11. Why our right aligned textbox control become left aligned when installed via cab distribution?

12. align treeview control to left ?