ActiveX Properties
Author Message
 ActiveX Properties

I'm triying to make a super simple activex .ocx file so I can see how
it works.
If anyone has an example that would be great!

Whenever I create my projects they work fine, but I see more
"properties" than I want too see....

For example, if I add a textbox to my control I see all the properties
for the text box.  Is there any way to list just my public proceedures
in the control properties window?

-Peter

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 01:19:17 GMT

1. ActiveX Properties

2. activex properties

3. Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?

4. activeX property

5. ActiveX Properties

6. Activex property page question

7. Mapping ActiveX Properties to database

8. ActiveX properties in ToolBox

9. Enumeration problem (ActiveX properties)

10. Accessing ActiveX properties from other forms

11. Q: How to limit values of an activeX property

12. ActiveX Property Listbox