Microsoft Multimedia Control (MCI32.OCX)
Author Message
 Microsoft Multimedia Control (MCI32.OCX)

I am using the MMControl in my VB app to play video clips (.AVIs).  I see
that when executing the play command, the video plays in a new window.  Is
it possible instead to play the video clip full screen (no window), or at
least have the window maximized.  I thought this should be possible as you
can do this using the Windows Media Player application itself.

Any help appreciated,

Jonathan

Mon, 09 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help please! Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0 (MCI32.OCX)

2. Help please! Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0 (MCI32.OCX)

3. Help please! Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0 (MCI32.OCX)

4. Need help for use of the Multimedia Control MCI32.OCX

5. Forcing mci32.ocx to relinquish control?

6. Help - Problem with mci32.ocx/mciwndx.ocx on client machine

7. mp3 microsoft multimedia control

8. microsoft multimedia control visual basic

9. Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0

10. A replacement for Microsoft Multimedia Control?

11. Microsoft Multimedia control Help

12. Microsoft Multimedia Control 6.0