Wang Images
Author Message
 Wang Images

Is there some information about Wang Images somewhere?  I
am trying to use them to annotate Tiff Image files, I know
the standard was bought out by Kodak, but I can't find
anything from them either about it.  In NT, the wang
information is called Wang Image edit control, and in
2000, its called Kodak Image edit control, if anyone knows
anything about this or can point me in the right
direction, please email me.  Thank you
Julian

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 03:09:30 GMT
 Wang Images
I think Tiff, or what ever her real name is, would
be very upset that you are annotating her pictures
with wang images...

;->

Just kiddin... Might want to have a look at the Intel
graphics libraries available from their site...  It's
more or less OS independent.

D.

| Is there some information about Wang Images somewhere?  I
| am trying to use them to annotate Tiff Image files, I know
| the standard was bought out by Kodak, but I can't find
| anything from them either about it.  In NT, the wang
| information is called Wang Image edit control, and in
| 2000, its called Kodak Image edit control, if anyone knows
| anything about this or can point me in the right
| direction, please email me.  Thank you
| Julian

Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:05:16 GMT
 Wang Images
"The Wang (Kodak) controls, including ImageEdit and ImageAdmin, do not ship
with
Visual Basic, but are included with some versions of Microsoft Windows. The
later versions of the Wang controls are renamed as the Kodak controls."

It is third party control, their web site:
http://www.eastmansoftware.com/products/

INFO: Wang Image Control Limited to 18k Pixels in Ea. Dimension[vbwin]
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q197/1/29.asp

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: Wang Images
| Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:09:30 -0700

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls
|
| Is there some information about Wang Images somewhere?  I
| am trying to use them to annotate Tiff Image files, I know
| the standard was bought out by Kodak, but I can't find
| anything from them either about it.  In NT, the wang
| information is called Wang Image edit control, and in
| 2000, its called Kodak Image edit control, if anyone knows
| anything about this or can point me in the right
| direction, please email me.  Thank you
| Julian

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:19:16 GMT

1. Printing Images with Imaging for Windows (Wang Imaging)

2. Saving WANG image control images

3. Wang Image Control

4. Wang imaging and Access

5. Calling NT(Wang) Imaging

6. Applying a reflection transformation to the Wang Image Edit Control

7. Wang Image Controls

8. Wang image scan control

9. Wang Image Control

10. Wang Image Edit Control Question

11. Wang imaging controls will not work on Win 95 version A

12. UAE using Wang Imaging OCX