CCRP FolderTreeView & StartLabelEdit
Author Message
 CCRP FolderTreeView & StartLabelEdit

Greetings,

Perhaps I am missing the obvious but the CCRP version of the treeview
control doesn't support node name editing, i.e., StartLabelEdit.  How
can this be?

Anybody using the control that can offer some insight would be greatly
appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CCRP FolderTreeView & StartLabelEdit

Quote:
>Perhaps I am missing the obvious but the CCRP version of the treeview
>control doesn't support node name editing, i.e., StartLabelEdit.  How
>can this be?

>Anybody using the control that can offer some insight would be greatly
>appreciated.

I suggest you post your question in the CCRP newsgroups at

Matt

  CodeHound - Free VB Search Engine
  http://www.codehound.com

Mon, 26 May 2003 11:00:29 GMT

1. CCRP FolderTreeView Path Question

2. CCRP FolderTreeView Path Question

3. Listview Control & STARTLABELEDIT Method

4. CCRP Timer/Office 97

5. CCRP File Dialog

6. CCRP

7. CCRP UpDown Control - Help me Please!

8. Ummm im using ccrp progress bar control how do i make the IE ocx

9. CCRP - Site URL Change

10. CCRP - Site URL Change

11. CCRP - Site URL Change

12. CCRP BrowseDialog