Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?
Author Message
 Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

I am trying to receave data with the internet transfer control, it works
fine but seems to default to binary transfer.  I have tried to execute the
ASCII command but that doesn't work.  Does anyone know how to change the
transfer mode?  Thanks in advance,
Jason

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

Quote:

> I am trying to receave data with the internet transfer control, it works
> fine but seems to default to binary transfer.  I have tried to execute the
> ASCII command but that doesn't work.  Does anyone know how to change the
> transfer mode?  Thanks in advance,
> Jason

If that's an ocx or vbx control, I would really like to have it...
Thanks in advance.
Matta

Homepage: http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/norfix
ICQ#: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7357236

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

2. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII transfer Help?

3. ASCII vs Binary Transfer in Iternet Transfer Control

4. Internet Transfer Control and ASCII FTP

5. get unreable text file when using Internet Transfer Control to ftp(get) ascii fi

6. MS Internet transfer control-converting ASCII from Unix to Windows mode

7. ASCII FTP Using Internet Transfer Control

8. Internet Transfer Control, not sending ascii chars

9. Internet Transfer Control - FTP ASCII Files

10. Ftp of ASCII files using Internet transfer Control

11. Internet Transfer Control stalls transfer abruptly

12. Setting transfer type in Internet Transfer Control