Textbox to recieve password
Author Message
 Textbox to recieve password

Hi all,

How can I enter a password in a textbox but display only the *?

Thanks in advance,

George

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:33:28 GMT
 Textbox to recieve password

Quote:
> Hi all,

> How can I enter a password in a textbox but display only the *?

Set the .PasswordChar property on the textbox

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:49:07 GMT
 Textbox to recieve password
Set the TextBox's PasswordChar property to "*"

Quote:
> Hi all,

> How can I enter a password in a textbox but display only the *?

> Thanks in advance,

> George

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:53:27 GMT
 Textbox to recieve password
Could it have been more obvious?

Thanks guys.

George

Quote:
> Hi all,

> How can I enter a password in a textbox but display only the *?

> Thanks in advance,

> George

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:59:19 GMT

1. MSComm does not recieve data when Hyper Terminal recieves data OK

2. How to ensure a textbox cannot recieve focus OR change text color of disabled textbox?

3. cookie value does not display in password textbox field

4. Masking a password textbox to appear as all *****

5. formatting textbox for password

6. disallow prefilling of a textbox that is set to Password

7. How to get header information of recieved letter in outlook express

8. OL2000: Recieve Mails for a certain Mail-Accoutn via VBA

9. Send/Recieve

10. outlook message recieved macro

11. automatically extract any new mails recieved

12. Mark messages as read after recieving them from a pop3 server