regsvr32 doesn't think much of me

1. You'd think this works, but it doesn't

2. ASP Returning a DIB Image (I think) from SQL , Netscape doesn't display it

3. ASP Returning a DIB Image (I think) from SQL , Netscape doesn't display it

4. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

5. Form_Load() doesn't execute, form doesn't load

6. class doesn't support automation or doesn't support expected interface

7. asyncread doesn't tell if file doesn't exists

8. Setup and Regsvr32 can't register OCXs

9. regsvr32 -u won't delete registry entries

10. regsvr32.exe fails under NT4 with VB5 ocx's

11. String Manipulation - I 'think'...

12. 'Next Comment' doesn't work