Kodak image control - HowTo
Author Message
 Kodak image control - HowTo
Hello Developers,
I am using the Kodak image control that comes with Win 2K professional.
I am able to build multi page TIF files, and even stamp "Confidential" on
each page.
I am not able to shrink, or resize the image.

I am looking for a way to resize the image in height, and then write the
word "Confidential" in the
new space at the bottom of the page.

Any suggestions would be helpful - even if you know of a better control I
should be using.
The code must be able to support Tiff images.

Thanks again,
   -- Chris Lacroix

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:00:37 GMT
 Kodak image control - HowTo
Perhaps you can try their Technical Support and Services?

http://www.eistream.com/techsupport/index.htm

Best Regards,

Alick Ye

--------------------

| Subject: Kodak image control - HowTo
| Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:00:37 -0400

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.controls
|
| Hello Developers,
| I am using the Kodak image control that comes with Win 2K professional.
| I am able to build multi page TIF files, and even stamp "Confidential" on
| each page.
| I am not able to shrink, or resize the image.
|
| I am looking for a way to resize the image in height, and then write the
| word "Confidential" in the
| new space at the bottom of the page.
|
| Any suggestions would be helpful - even if you know of a better control I
| should be using.
| The code must be able to support Tiff images.
|
| Thanks again,
|    -- Chris Lacroix

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 16:26:50 GMT

1. how to scan image in black&white format using kodak image scan control

2. Wang/Kodak Image Control

3. Kodak imaging control bug fix

4. Kodak imaging controls

5. Kodak Image Scan Control

6. ActiveX Controls - Kodak Imaging Editor

7. Help with Kodak Image Controls

8. Kodak Imaging Controls

9. Kodak Image OCR control

10. Kodak Image Controls

11. Problem with Kodak Image Edit Control

12. WANG (Kodak) Image Control (imgedit.ocx)