Boundcolumn Problem - Forms 2.0 Combo
Author Message
 Boundcolumn Problem - Forms 2.0 Combo

Hi

[vb6]

I'm using the combo box from fm20.dll (MS Forms 2.0) as I want a columns
facility. However, I've a problem.

I have loaded the combo box fine, adjusted  the widths of the columns (it's
a 2 column combo; code in  col1, text in col2) set the bound column to the
text column as opposed to the code column

BUT

When I run the code, no matter what I put in the boundcolumn property it
always returns the code. I've tries setting it to 0,1,2,3 and it always
returns the data in col1 the code.

Are there other property settings which the boundcolumn property is
dependent upon to 'switch it on' ? If not what else could I be doing wrong ?

Thanks

Simon

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Problem

2. Forms 2.0 combo and DBGrid problem

3. Combo to emulate BoundColumn without control

4. MS Forms 2.0 Combo Box Question

5. Forms 2.0 Combo

6. MS Forms 2.0 Combo box Drop Down

7. Forms 2.0 Combo

8. Forms 2.0 Combo

9. forms 2.0 combo box column heads

10. Dbgrid & Forms 2.0 Combo Box

11. Forms 2.0 Combo

12. Populate Forms 2.0 Multi-Column Combo