Display Chinese characters in Datagrid
Author Message
 Display Chinese characters in Datagrid

Hi,

How I display chinese chatacers in datagrid and other controls (eg. labels
and textboxes)? My data is in chinese when I viewed in Access but it appears
as ???? in datagrid. I am using Windows 2000 (withe Chinese IME). Is there
something I had to do to make it work similar as Access?

charles

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:40:18 GMT

1. Help - Display Chinese Characters

2. Displaying Chinese Character in RichTextBox

3. How to display the Chinese Character ?

4. Displaying Chinese characters/DBCS using VB

5. How to display the Chinese Character ?

6. display chinese character - urgent

7. How to display Chinese Character ?

8. How to display Chinese character in eVB

9. Chinese characters?

10. How to add Chinese Characters to Subject.

11. Chinese Character In Access

12. Using Chinese Character in SQL statment, How?