Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls
Author Message
 Drag from ListView & Drop in TreeView controls

Hi,

I placed both a TreeView control and a ListView control in an access form and
populated both controls with data from tables.
Then I made the code to drag and drop nodes within the TreeView control. That's
working fine.
Now I'm trying to drag ListItems from the ListView control into nodes in the
TreeView control. I can pick up one item from the ListView, but I can't drop it
into the TreeView.
Is that a way of doing it with VB or VBA?
Thanks.

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:04:27 GMT

1. Drag and Drop w/ListView & TreeView controls

2. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

3. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

4. Listview - Treeview drag&Drop

5. Drag & drop action within ListView and Treeview

6. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

7. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

8. Drag & Drop from TreeView control

9. Drag&Drop within TreeView control.

10. Drag & Drop with TreeView Control

11. Drag-&-drop in listview control??